Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Black Mountain - Tyrants


Saw this band when I was in Paris and it was a great gig with this song being the definite highlight. Their album In The Future is also one of the best records of the year. Check out the song below.


Black Mountain - Tyrants



Official Site

MySpace


Also, I've decided to discontinue the playlists that I've been putting together since January. I've enjoyed doing them and I have a few that I'm really pleased with (and a few which are a bit more questionable now). I'm going to post an mp3 every day of a different band instead and every now and again I'll put together another playlist when I think I have enough good songs to put on it. Thanks to everyone who has been downloading them and I hope you found a few new worthwhile bands. I'll continue to be posting what I think are the best new groups alongside some of my favourite albums of the year and as always I'm open to suggestions.

No comments: